As usual, there are a number of different craft fairs happening this year. These fairs and bazaars are great opportunities to purchase Christmas presents for those on your list. Whether you are looking for something special, or just want to browse and let inspiration strike, you’ll be sure to find something for everyone.
Come out and support your community and ‘shop local’.
• Blackpool Craft Fair, Nov. 24, 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. at Blackpool Hall. For info call 250-587-6202.
• 17th Annual Winter Wonderland and Craft Fair, at the Wells Gray Inn Conference Centre on Sunday, Nov. 18, from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. For more info call Abby at 250-674-2127.
• Beta Sigma Phi Craft Auction at Wells Gray Inn on Nov. 29. Doors open at 6 p.m.
• Clearwater Elks Christmas Bazaar at the Clearwater Elks Hall on Dec. 7 – 9, on Friday from 4 – 8 p.m., on Saturday from 11 a.m. – 4 p.m., and on Sunday from 10 a.m. – 1 p.m. For more info call Phyllis 674-3535.
• Vavenby Craft Fair at the Vavenby Community Hall on Nov. 4, from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. Please call Barb at 250-676-9485 to rent a table.
• The Barriere Seniors Bazaar & Luncheon at the Seniors Hall on Nov. 3, from 11 a.m. – 1 p.m. Come out for a bite to eat and a great time browsing the many tables.
• The No-Host Bazaar at the North Thompson Fall Fair Hall on Nov. 17, from 10 a.m. – 1 p.m. For more info or to book a table call 250-672-9217. This bazaar is for non-profit community groups and for some it is their biggest fundraiser of the year.
• Candle Light & Holly at the Legion basement, from Nov. 23 to Dec. 2, 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. daily. Whether you love paintings, pottery, jewelry, or quilts, this is a great event that offers all these plus many more handcrafted items. For more info call Jessie at 250-672-9772.
• Barriere Seniors Annual Craft Fair at the Seniors Hall on Nov. 24, from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. For info call Hazel at 250-672-5587.