Editor, The Times:
It’s nice to know some people have missed my little articles. I usually try to gather information, decipher it and adapt it so other people can understand it (I hope). Recently I’ve been reading through some of my gatherings that I just write down and keep. Let’s admit it, I’m getting old(er) and they are not all in one place. I’ve warned by daughter that after I’m gone and she’s going through my things she will find lots of notes I’ve left. Though several years ago I think I did throw many away as I thought no one else but me would be interested. I didn’t toss all, and I’ve been asked to share some with you:
1) Baby Steps count
2) Something is about to go right.
3) You’re a work of art: beautiful and on-of-a-kind. You are unique
4) Your successes will outnumber your setbacks
5) Be good to yourself today. You deserve it!
6) Live with hope in your heart, and it will guide you toward happiness.
7) Someone gives thanks for you.
8) Laughter is an instant vacation.
9) Look at life through the windshield not the rearview mirror
10) You’re doing a great job!
11) This day is a jewel sparkling right at you
12) Say YES to more happiness
13) Don’t let stress boss you around
14) You’re a good friend
15) Remember strangers are only friends we yet have to meet
16) You deserve to be happy. Now. Happiness isn’t a reward you have to earn. It’s a state of being – one you can enter any time – so why wait? You’ll be amazed at how much bliss fills our life when you let it.
17) Continue to share.
Lady Jean Gross
Royal Purple #302