Editor, The Times:
On Tuesday, Feb. 20, at 7 p.m. the yearly Vavenby community meeting will be held at Vavenby Community Hall.
I encourage everyone to attend to discuss any items that are of interest to you.
The following are some of the items that will be spoken to:
• Update on Area “A” projects completed.
• Area “A” 2018 priorities.
• Ministry of Transportation and Infrastructure presentation.
• Vavenby transfer funds – initial community input. This will be your opportunity to provide ideas and select the top five ideas on how to utilize five years of funding.
• Vavenby Volunteer Fire Dept presentation.
• Vavenby Recreation and Trails Society presentation.
• Open discussion and question and answer.
Goodies and refreshments will be supplied.
Carol Schaffer, TNRD director
Area “A” (Wells Gray Country)