Skip to content

Clearwater Fire Department extinguish travel trailer blaze

The trailer was destroyed

Fire destroyed a travel trailer in Clearwater Saturday (Dec. 3)

Members of the Clearwater Fire Department attended the call to put out the blaze.

Sgt.Grant Simpson of the Clearwater RCMP said the trailer was owned by a pipeline worker. He believes a space heater may have been being used under the trailer at the time of the fire.

No injuries were reported.

Do you have a comment about this story? email:

Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.