A Clearwater firefighter hoses down a small grassfire behind a home on Wildwood Road on Saturday afternoon, May 26. The fire started from a burn pile (foreground) and then scorched the tree and fence behind the firefighter, plus some wood. Neighbors had the blaze under control with garden hoses before firefighters arrived to put it out. A Clearwater Volunteer Fire Department spokesperson reminds people not to leave any fire unattended and that they could be liable for costs if a fire gets away. A ban on backyard burning will come into place for the entire Clearwater Fire Zone on June 15.