The TNRD Library System’s Kamloops Library is looking to help you turn over a healthy leaf with a free webinar hosted by dietitian Laura Kalina and personal trainer Cheryl Christian on Thursday, Nov. 1 at 7 p.m.
Building on the success on their international bestseller Low GI (Glycemic Index) Meals in Minutes Cookbook, Kalina and Christian are excited to announce the launch of their newest project, the Low GI Challenge.
A dynamic online weight-management and lifestyle program, the Low GI Challenge has helped thousands achieve optimal health.
In the free Nov. 1 webinar you will learn how to:
• Boost your immune system.
• Increase your energy.
• Lose weight, especially around the waist.
• Save money on your grocery bill (always great at this time of year).
• Learn to control cravings, hunger and mood swings by balancing your blood sugar.
• Easy tips to keep you active and the importance of strength training.
To access the online webinar, go to www.lowgichallenge.com/live