Seven reasons to vote for John Horgan and the NDP in Kamloops-North Thompson on Oct. 24, 2020:
1. An outstanding candidate in Sadie Hunter, a Kamloops councillor and UBCM executive at large.
2. Horgan’s outstanding leadership during a time of COVID-19 pandemic.
3. His effort to rebuild the B.C. economy and primary institution.
4. His support for healthcare and education in this province.
5. Horgan’s support for Interior regions who did not support him in the last provincial election, including the Site C dam project in northeastern B.C.
6. His ability to work with a partner, namely Andrew Weaver and the Green Party, to provide good government for the last three years.
7. A leader who has shown the ability to rise above partisan politics to do the best job he could for all the people of B.C.
On a more general note, democracy is based on an informed citizenry who exercise their hard-fought right to cast their ballots for the person and party of their choice.
If we fail in this task, big money in all its forms, wins.
So, for God’s sake, inform yourselves and cast your ballot on Oct. 24, 2020.