Did you know … it costs five times as much to attract a new customer than it does to keep an existing customer, whereas a dissatisfied customer may tell 10 people about the experience?
WorldHost Training will give you and your company the finishing touch to leave an everlasting best impression.
As WorldHost instructor Marieke Oud says: “Customer satisfaction will increase, while complaints will decrease. We can help you teach your employees the basics of being a good host to leave that great impression!”
WorldHost Fundamentals Training teaches front-line employees the skills and techniques required to provide exceptional customer service. The course is being offered through the Community Resource Centre (CRC) as a one-day course or on several evenings. Other dates can be set upon request. If the following dates do not suit you or your company, please contact the CRC.
• Saturday, May 5, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. or
• Mondays, April 30, May 7, and May 14, 6:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
There are currently an average of 20,000 WorldHost participants annually in BC, with close to one million people trained around the world to date.
The objectives of the Fundamentals Workshop are to provide participants with an understanding of:
• The importance of excellent customer service skills
• How to communicate with customers more effectively
• How to demonstrate attentiveness to customer needs
• The social and economic contribution that a healthy tourism industry makes to their home communities and the province
When 60 per cent of your staff has been WorldHost certified, your company will be an official WorldHost Recognized Business. Benefits include:
• A window decal and a certificate (valid for two years) that can be displayed to demonstrate a commitment to superior customer service.
• Distinction in the SuperNatural(r) Approved Accommodation Guide and on the HelloBC.com website
• Visibility on the WorldHost Training Services website
The course costs $65 for members of Clearwater and District Chamber of Commerce or $85 for non-members. To join the Chamber, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 250-674-2626.
Individuals seeking employment will also benefit from WorldHost Training. Employers are more likely to hire applicants with recognized customer service training. Individuals may qualify to have the course sponsored by Clearwater Employment Services (CES). For more information, please contact CES directly at 250-674-2928.
For more information or to register for the WorldHost Fundamentals Training, please contact the Resource Centre at email@example.com or 250-674-3530.
– Community Resource Centre